Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to Lil' Critters. I started making these bows for family members and after enough people asked where they got their cute bows, I decided to sell them. These are hair clips (double pronged) wrapped in ribbon with fun insects and holiday symbols on top. They come in a set so the price list on the side is for two clips with the same design. Any bow can be made with any color ribbon you desire. If there is a particuliar outfit your little girl has and you want bows to match, tell me the color of ribbon you want and I will make it. For example, you do not have to have the traditional yellow, black and white bumblebee. For your orders, please e-mail me here. As you order these in an e-mail, I will tell you how to send payment and ask for your address. Please do not post your information on this blog for your own privacy. Thank you.

There are going to be pictures with different sets I have pre-made and more insects, flowers and new designs coming soon, so keep looking for those. Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

Jacque this is such a great idea! My sister in law is due in May with a little girl so I'll probably be placing an order in the near future when she decides on some colors :)